Friday, February 24, 2023

91.3M damage Hydra Brutal with 2 Geomancers

Hi, sharing here my new record and yet another Hydra team composition reaching 91.3M damage on Brutal which was also above 1000 turns.

Below the pictures there is also a link to a previous post with another Hydra team composition that I posted earlier with some more tips and explanations.

1 of 3: Victory screen

2 of 3: Team stats and gears

3 of 3: Another team picture from Clan page

Regarding Auto

This team can do quite well on Auto, but as Hydra is very RNG it might need several runs. On 100% Auto it does 40-50 mil damage. In this run it was semi-auto, I helped it few times but then when I saw it was being very successful around 55 million I took over and brought it to the 91M since I had some time to play.

Reference

Also check out my previous post: Hydra Brutal 87.11M damage - 4 Epics, 1 Free, 1 Guaranteed champion