Monday, January 23, 2023

Your Solo Dungeon Poisoner can solo SCARAB KING (1 picture guide)

Hi, as per the title, for those players who have not leveled Urost and are not planning to or just for fun / alternative, your solo dungeon poisoner can solo SCARAB KING (1 picture guide):

  • I suggest the solo champion to have ACC/RES 350+ to make things smoother. Lower numbers will work but will either require more runs due to failure or slower runs due to not landing poisons often enough. If struggling use Leader Aura like I show here to help boost your numbers.
  • To make the runs faster, add 2 AOE Damage Dealer champions to help clear waves fast and die at the boss leaving only the Poisoner.
  • For extra ACC use (ideally naked) Leader Aura champions e.g. Mithrala +80 ACC
  • or for extra RES use (ideally naked) Leader Aura champions e.g. Urost +80 RES
  • If they are equipped, it is not the end of the world, it will simply take a little longer for the boss to kill them.
  • Use a shield accessory on your poisoner to avoid boss counter-attack but I am showing you here my Teodor WITHOUT ANY SHIELD accessories to prove that it is also doable but slower / more failures.

Update: Some additional answers I gave in discussions:

Why I am not using Urost:

My Urost is not levelled and I don't have a lot of Lego books to be able to book secondary champions. I can imagine a lot of other players may be low on Lego books so unable to book Urost only for Scarab purpose.

Not to forget that one also will have to extremely-well equip the Urost, which I also see as waste of gear if the purpose is only Scarab.

Poisoner can do this also in 2 minutes, the timing shown here is the Solo timing WITHOUT shield. Adding shield and 2 AOE damage dealers to clear the waves fast will get this to similar or lower timing.

Info from nofknwaydude: Unbooked Urost can do it in 3 minutes.

The ready Poisoner can do it in 2.5 min (or less) so versus unbooked Urost 6 starred and geared only for Scarab no point.

Edit: I went to HH to check if I can give you an example, here you go: 2:26 min , 112 battles, 100%