Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sharing my data: Lanterns per Energy running Dragon 24 with 2 food

As per the title, I am sharing my data: Lanterns per Energy running Dragon 24 with 2 food. I am running this dungeon for the Fusion, otherwise this stupid mega-RNG Lunar Deck of Fate is a crappy event which I will not be paying attention to / not be focusing on.

  • The lower readings like 80 Lanterns is when the champions are finishing leveling and/or the dungeon drops mostly rare Artifacts.
  • The higher readings (over 130 Lanterns) is when the champions start leveling and/or the dungeon drops 6 star and/or Legendary artifacts.

Before this I tried to estimate how many Lanterns per Energy this Dungeon (24) should drop and I got 1.99 so that pretty much matches with the 2.22 low reading from this table. This means without food consider around 2 to 2.2 Lanterns per Energy spent on Stages 24.

Some reference pictures from the stupid Lunar Deck of Fate Event:

The event runs for 4 days.

Unopened cards view:

Info 1:

Info 2:

Bear in mind here that they don't show the probabilities - the silver and gems have a much higher drop rate.

Earning Fate Lanterns:

Plarium selling Fate Lanterns:

(Complete stupidity - don't do it)