Sunday, January 29, 2023

100% Auto Hydra Brutal 47M damage in 16.5 minutes (due to RNG can re-run - range is Fail up to 80M damage) + other 100% Auto Teams

Hi Everyone, here I share with you full details of the team, stats, masteries of my last 100% Auto run on Hydra Brutal with 47M damage in only 16.5 minutes. This Team can do up to 80M damage but can also fail due to the RNG of Hydra, so I just re-run until I get a good enough score.

So here we go, let's start with the Victory picture:

100% Auto Hydra Brutal 47M damage in 16.5 minutes

So as shown the Team is, and I will indicate who I think is replaceable:

  • Reviver: Raglin: definitely replaceable - the easiest would be Godseeker Aniri since many RAID players already use her for Sand Devil.
  • Block debuffs / Drop defense / Heal: Uugo: you could switch her if you want but since she is an Epic many players should have her so I would suggest to keep her. That said some have used Lydia instead but for me she is more manual so she can put Block debuff on Wrath.
  • Full speed control: Nekmo: not replaceable.
  • 3 damage dealers: here are Husk, Royal Guard and Geomancer. All of them are replaceable by any damage dealers that you want who bring strong damage to Hydra, especially cheat codes like Acrizia.

The overall Team stats:

All of these stats can be improved upon (see below full details).

Furthermore, those who have good Relentless gear should put it on Uugo and possibly Geomancer - I simply don't have good enough gear. Even the gear I managed to put on my Royal Guard has too low Crit Damage.

Full Stats and Masteries: Royal Guard

Full Stats and Masteries: Uugo

Full Stats and Masteries: Raglin

Full Stats and Masteries: Husk

Full Stats and Masteries: Geomancer

Full Stats and Masteries: Nekmo Thaar

Reference: Hydra Rotation

I don't care at all about Hydra Rotations, because when you go for high damage Teams you end up fighting all Hydra Heads and, therefore, must be prepared for all of them. RAID players who mess up Hydra often blame everything including Hydra Rotations instead of themselves.

My goal is to be able to have 100% Auto Teams who can do the job on any Hydra Rotation for all the difficulties my Clan is going for.

But just for reference, this exact run happened during Hydra Rotation #3 on 27 Jan 2023:

100% Auto Team with similar result from my Clan-mate

My Clan-mate "bigbiniss" usually does Auto-runs and accepts whatever result happens, high or low. I noticed he also got a similar result as me this week, so I am sharing his team also for reference so you can see an adjusted version where 3 champions are replaced:

And lastly:

100% Auto Team from a stronger RAID player who is also FTP

I also want to share with you how much higher can be achieved with a similar team but with better gear. For this I provide the reference to Eharbad's video where he did 84M damage:

Over time, due to the insane power creep in RAID, this will get easier and/or will do more damage. Again to note, especially if you pull cheat code champion like Acrizia

So don't lose any hope, just do the best with the champions and equipment that you have and, as long as you continuously try to improve, you will achieve better and better results.