Thursday, March 31, 2022

Victory vs. 120 Hard Dark Fae without Turn Meter control

In this short blog post I want to share the strategy and my victory in the Doom Tower Rotation 3 Hard 120 Dark Fae (my first time victory all 3 DT rotations).

Until Hard 120 I always killed all Dark Fae bosses with my Turn Meter control team (I don't have Alure) where I used:

  • Armiger as my main TM reducer
  • Kimi for speed buffs / debuffs
  • Scyl for support
  • Any champion with ATK/DEF down (mine was Dhukk)
  • And Ninja for damage

However, for Hard 120 this did not work. Armiger was simply not enough - I needed Alure very much which I never pulled in years.

So I tried to take a different approach trying out various champion combinations with lots of fails until the below full damage and healing combination.

I believe also the stats of my champions are on the Low / Mediocre side (stats picture below) so many RAID players should be able to achieve them and probably be even stronger.

  • Ninja main damage dealer
  • Hurndig secondary damage dealer
  • Kimi, as before, for speed buffs / debuffs
  • And then 2 protectors / healers / revivers - mine were Raglin and Wythir. Basically you need the ability to revive and heal up the team. If you can put DEF up buff or Strengthen or Shields even better. Just 2 slots for protectors who will keep the damage dealers alive and kicking.

Picture 1: Victory

Picture 2: Stats

Picture 3: Reference, Top teams

(it's a large picture, click to enlarge)

Wishing all the best to other RAID Shadow Legends players who are trying to beat the Doom Tower as well.