Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Doom Tower Hard Floor 100 (Scarab King) with Mediocre / FTP team

In this blog post I share with you the team I have used to beat Doom Tower Hard Floor 100 Scarab King with very mediocre stats - 100% free to play team.

I have compiled the below picture to show all the information and below the picture you can read more details:

 

Champions

  • MVP my good old Armiger doing only A1 (forced via skill orders). As you can see he does not even have masteries. He is in Destroy set and the whole team waits for him to soften up the Scarab King to win. He can be significantly improved but I don't see the point of spending resources on him at this point (I have many other priorities).
  • Then Skyl is responsible for passive healing and after a bunch of hits she will put on SLOW debuff. Weak affinity makes that harder but sooner or later she gets it done. In the meantime the team can take a couple of hits if needed and she can revive. If bad luck happens then simply replay.
  • Visix is doing a similar job as Armiger. Also just A1.
  • Geomancer helps with TM reduction + damage.
  • Shamael is there just for damage. I used Ninja on lower levels which was more effective, but, due to affinity, my Ninja cannot survive on Floor 100 so I switched to Shamael.

Masteries

  • Armiger: none as on picture.
  • Skyl: nothing for this boss, she is in a stun set with stun mastery for waves.
  • Visix + Geomancer + Shamael: offense to do more damage and defense to survive a bit more.

Shielding

Each champion must have 1 piece of Bloodshield accessory - since our clan does not bother much with CvC I mostly only have rings, so I gave 1 ring to each champion.

Champion Replacements

  • Shamael can be replaced by any champion.
  • Geomancer helps in several ways but basically can also be replaced by any champion whose skill kit includes strong Turn Meter reduction. A completely free option = Lich or another Armiger.
  • Scyl should not be replaced - everyone has this champion.
  • Visix can be replaced by any strong Turn Meter reduction champion.
  • Armiger... no comment :)

Other Tips

  • If you can make yourself faster via Speed boosts or TM boosts it will significantly reduce stat requirements, which are already pretty mediocre in my team.
  • If you have better champions such as Alure, naturally use her.
  • If you don't have enough Accuracy which is required for TM reduction to work then you need to use an Accuracy Leader champion like I am.
  • Of course, if you have better equipment than me - use it. My Geomancer as you can see has only 157 speed and very low survivability (I use him in a Clan Boss speed tune) - most people can put better stats than this.