Tuesday, December 21, 2021

RAIDZILLA music video by RAID content creators

Sharing the amazing rap video "RAIDZILLA" from 2021 RAID content creator awards organized by TheSaffronMan:

2 things I found to be the most amazing is how talented the content creators are and how they came together to create this music video. I was busy in Real Life so I don't know all the details behind these awards but as I understood this was all possible thanks to TheSaffronMan for organizing the whole thing.

Cast: (Order of Appearance)

  • YST
  • SmileyTK
  • Darth MicroTransaction
  • HWZ
  • Jgigs
  • TheSaffronMan
  • GrimmJ0w 

Watch here below or go to the YouTube page: https://youtu.be/xsOl7zGFVWI

LYRICS:

YST:

magic keep you know im bringing force like im anakin

'tormin' got you froze now you pose like a mannequin

solo with that 'crimson' & bommal be my witness

no heart like im 'harvest'

from january to christmas



you dont wanna miss this , more fusions

welcome you to telaria

'miscreated' when i stepped in

plat reset is risky , like clan boss sending u back to the bastion

the systems finally landing

Dupe leggos getting unvaulted now



100k that 'hades'

100k thats 'ash'

100 mill on CB

shouts to 'deadwood' thats that

1 artifact thats 5 mil

1 amulet thats 10

ccs killing off this beat, 'murder ink'ing with that pen



ive got my mask on like 'genzin'

'victor' holding  records like weights at a bench press

sumurai ching in arena with my shadowkin

Got my 'genbo' now your panicking

'skullcrowns' are getting taken out



'deathknight' like 'leila fox'

shard pulls for that summon rush

3k subs in 8 months wanna shout u for all the love

community we keep it strong

plarium back and fouth just like ping pong

maybe in 5 years well get that hydra boss



forget a monster you can call us raidzillas

sacreds i dont wanna see ice like 'frost bringers'

some say YST you got a 'cold-heart'

yo smiley come & bring that heat like 'ignatious'



SmileyTK:

Monster

If things don’t go my way then I’m gonna have to crunch you

Feed you to my champs, to the Tavern where we go soon

I can’t wait to see where this is going, What you gon’ do?

I don’t give a damn how you feel oh Boo Hoo

Raidzilla, fire spitter, monster

Shards on the dance floor, and on the Louis v carpet

Fire, Raidzilla, fire, Monster

Shards on the dance floor, and on the Louis v carpet



Darth MicroTansaction:

Heard he quit raid

quit it with the clickbait

Got paid i made

Irate vids

Explode like nitrate

My fate is

Let me show

Where my knife blades ends

Better hope didn’t bring my friends

Dopamine , where dopa men

Crack your skull like an openin

Shard 2x here we go again



I’m a universe of depth beyond your comphresion

Decapitate the fools that enter my dimension

I’m alone in my life now , don’t need her permission

I booted  all my cheaters out; call that cc suspension



Hair like hashinshin , without all the excuses

I’m looking for a top , I’ve been filling all your nooses

Don’t know when to stop , violated the truces

Someone needs to do this , show you where the truth is



Clickbait like Medusa , your views are what I use

Like the words on  my hoodie  , youre gonna need a mirror to get through

You should fear all my tubes , deadly with the blues

I’ve been known to kill. A synth , I’m a Shepard of the news



SmileyTK:

Monster

If things don’t go my way then I’m gonna have to crunch you

Feed you to my champs, to the Tavern where we go soon

I can’t wait to see where this is going, What you gon’ do?

I don’t give a damn how you feel oh Boo Hoo

Raidzilla, fire spitter, monster

Shards on the dance floor, and on the Louis v carpet

Fire, Raidzilla, fire, Monster

Shards on the dance floor, and on the Louis v carpet



HWZ:

2021 what a year

Bittersweet it’s come to and end

We gon highlight

A few things

For the free to play

And those that spend



Geomancer broke for one day

Got us all hittin like victor tez

He did it first though

Without a bug

Man he hit over 700mil



Shard party

Where Leila at

Who got partner this year

Jgigs, uncle patches, smiley

And mr tham

Big shout to saffron man

He the one that got us all here

Can’t forget hell hades

Helped us all

To optimize gear

Doom tower

Tryna do it fast

So we all got a comp with a seer

Or just use krisk

Like kenpachi says



I’ve been imagining

The day I can beat the raid

Zilla monster

Gonna need A savage set

Crit rate

On attack chest



Gear cleanse

You’ll be lucky if you get a gear cleanse

From want2mess

Been stressed

tryna roll sub stats

Will it be speed

Will it be flat



Cvc got me

click clack

Click clack click

Like a lab rat

It’s h dub

You can ask chat

Yo gigs tell ‘em what’s next



JGigs:

get a pack free, sadly, never happening

keep em mad with the packs we

bringin, cant be takin that heat

take it back to Brakus the Halloween ringer

look at my stat sheet what attracts these people

is my greatness, bitch, like a 10x with a Valkyrie

like fat chicks, you never gonna grab me neither



rng the menace here to dominate em

greatest ever nominate him

get inside the beat like im a surgeron time to operate

i'm cuttin em again my lyrics gonna blade em

with the skill up above every fucking body in the game

debilitating every rapper thinkin they can denigrate him

and i make anybody who playin raid afraid to pay

But don't nobody wanna but they're gonna spend it anyway

cause yall beginning to see that i'm amityville

i'm a killer, you need a Scyl, i'm a thriller, me I'm Ali in Manilla

you bringin the villain within outta me

you dont wanna be here when i free the behemoth

who lives in me, i keep em grieving call me cena cause there aint no seein me im the

diety of rapidity increasin the speed and

killin any affinity, mother fucker, you better run

or you finna be dead like free 2 play in silver 3

a hundred percent of you players couldn't beat a 10th of me

i'm out here to diminish you bitch, i'm despicable

you wanna battle, i'm unkillable, im rollin with duchess invisible

im inexplicable, im unequivocal, im unforgivable,

im fuckin biblical

an orange criminal you'll never catch im digital

the god of Raid i rule the

Man stop