Sunday, December 19, 2021

11.52M damage on Hydra Hard without Shamael (Mid-Game stats / no Cheese real battle)

Here sharing a nice achievement: my team did 11.52M damage (without Shamael) did against Hard Hydra. PICTURES BELOW.

The MVP was Ninja - an amazing champion who has become instrumental for my account in both PvE and PvP content. His main weapon was his Hailburn. He was not very productive with his other skills as Hydra makes up 4 enemies and he cannot build up his offensive capabilities via his Passive.

I did this fight fully on MANUAL as often is the case with Hydra at present. So far nobody has come up with Auto-teams for Hydra and perhaps that's the way Plarium planned it.

Also Geomancer was very valuable despite you seeing low damage on him. When I tried different champions in that spot no team from those I tested did as well as Geomancer in the lead. I suspect his passive damage reduction and occasional reflect (he is my Clan Boss champion so he only has 157 speed) are very valuable.

Seeker was also interesting because, again, when I tried other champions the team did not do so well. It proves that higher speed / boosting turn meter is very important as that was his main function.

Dhukk is not fully built and does not have half the masteries, but he did his job of providing us with ATK and DEF down on the enemy. He is easily replaceable by any champion who can do the same such as Stagknight who would be better since he can also cast SLOW sometimes.

Seer was there as a buff stripper. I think her AOE WEAKEN helped the team do more damage. She would be much better on higher difficulties where her MAX HP damage is significantly higher, but on Hard she could be replaced.
(My Clan is on Hard Hydra, we have not been able to pass it yet).

Raglin (revive/heal) was struggling to keep up with revives. All other champions were dying too much and she was barely keeping up as she can only revive 1 champion at a time. Perhaps a reviver who can bring up multiple team mates would be better. But Raglin can also heal and I built mine with ATTACK (the heal is based on attack) so her heal was helpful in 2 specific occasions where the whole team was very low on HP.

(Reminder: if you are visiting from social media and found my blog useful please consider giving it a Like/Upvote)

Battle Result Screenshot

TEAM / Champion stats:

As you can see the stats are not impressive. I am considered "Mid-game" and I still have a long road towards "End-game".

Champion Masteries