Friday, February 3, 2023

RAID Analysis by COSMOS - Void Legendary Champions & Guaranteed Events

I am sharing with you the analysis I made to help decide if we should pull for the Void Guaranteed Lego event like the Chaagur that's happening today.


  • There are 49 Void legos, ranked below using HH Rating from highest to lowest. Thanks HH Team.
  • 20 of these are scored 4.5 & 5 + Heggy/Ursug in Meta (red) makes it 18 or 37% = most wanted champions.
  • Champions offered in Guaranteed Events are shown in grey. None of them are among top.
  • (without 2x) Guaranteed Events are FOR PLARIUM - they increase odds that you will not get the most wanted!
  • If you ever want to get the most wanted champions then you must not fall into their trap!
  • I continue to save shards and wait for only fantastic opportunities.

This is a large picture - you can click on it to see it bigger.

Q&A

There was some Q&A on social media, I add here my answers for further help / clarification.

Question about perhaps some loss of chance to get the best legos is worth it?

My explanation:

  • I want to maximize my chances to get S-Tiers and therefore I don't want to lose or reduce my chances.
  • Next, the chance you lose can be much more than you consider, because you are comparing the simple On/Off scenario. I would not pull my 232 Voids even during 2x - I want a fantastic opportunity only. This could be a 2x combined with 1-2 other events or 2x combined with 10x of a S-Tier to help maximize chances further.
  • That said, let's look at the "trade" that you described. If I would get Chaagur where will he advance my account? I have fully completed Doom Tower quite fast so I don't need him for DT. We need many thousands small oils and I already farm that quite quickly with Solo damage dealer or duo Godseeker+1 (Ninja for who have, other damage dealer for who don't) so I don't need him in Sand Devil. In Arena he is not Meta, so he cannot help me there either. FW was done long ago. So he is "nice to have" - that's all.
  • Let's also not forget the lack of Legendary books. He would take 11 books which I'd rather give to a more significant Lego.

Question about people who already have many void legos:

My explanation:

  • I would assume if you have "a reasonable mix of void legendaries" then you have spent / are spending a decent amount of money (I have 4 in 2.5 years of playing). In this case my analysis will match you less because you can just buy what you want while others have to gather.
  • That said I present you with another argument: people who have already a lot of voids including dupes have most likely already completed all of the game content, so then Chaagur, other being cool looking, would not bring anything to such an account. He is not meta in Arena and not exceptional anywhere else.
  • But spenders who don't have him will likely pick him up simply because they can.

Update: additional calculation to support: