Sunday, November 13, 2022

How many Soulstones I have managed to gather - status update Nov

This is a follow up post to see how many soulstones I have managed to gather so far after my predicted Soulstone event guide.

It's been an exercise in patience making sure not to click any of the stones I gather. And even in buying 1 star Souls I have only spent essences which I already had - not spending any coins in buying essences. This means I could only get 2-3 more awakens on the champions I wanted Smite for (mainly support for Hydra).

(Note 1: I don't need Blessings to complete any of the game content)
(Note 2: This is mostly for FTP as spenders will just buy whatever they need for events)

I have gathered:

  • 90,710 Mortal Soul Coins
  • 5,049 Immortal Soul Coins
  • 51 Mortal Soulstones
  • 1 Immortal Soulstone (will add the 2nd one soon from the Champ training event)

That makes it very roughly over 140 Mortal Soulstones.

Here is the picture:

Am I on track according to my plan?

Yes, I would say I am on plan and maybe even a little bit ahead of plan as I almost have 150 that I wanted as a minimum.

I will keep gathering and waiting for the Soulstone events which I predicted few months ago will come and since time is flying fast we have Christmas / New Year soon, which could be a great time for such events to come, but I am not in a rush, I'm willing to wait.