Friday, August 26, 2022

Hydra Brutal 35M Damage with 5 star rare (1 picture guide)

Here sharing with you my new record & guide on doing 35 million damage to Hydra Brutal with a team including a 5 star rare, mediocre stats and much to improve.

UPDATE: after reading all the tips here also check out the latest result: Hydra Brutal 73.5M Damage with a Rare (Pain Keeper)

You can directly check the large image here with all the guide / details, but to add some more tips / explanations:

  • Really very impressive result with 5 star rare. I did not expect to succeed so well when I was planning this team.
  • And there is so much more to improve, so this team can actually do around 50 mil damage or more.
  • Key points of the team are:
  • 2 provoke sets: on Nekmo and Geo. This gives a very high chance to keep the Head of Decay always provoked. Despite that it managed to cleanse 2-3 times during the run. He got really lucky.
  • Husk was actually eaten early and due to multiple bad lucks I did not manage to free him, so maybe I could have done even more damage.
  • Reflex set on Husk was planned to help him to more Max HP attacks. As alternative Relentless set can be used - I just did not have good enough items.
  • Would have been great to have some more ACC on Husk to act as a backup Provoke champion, but I don't have good enough equipment for that at present.
  • While 2 champions have 250 speed, all others are much too slow. This is what would bring the biggest damage boost - if everyone could be 250+ or ideally 270+.
  • Obviously the 5 star rare Pain Keeper can be hugely improved. Both by making him 6 star and by giving him masteries and better equipment.
  • Rector Drath was equipped recently so I am OK with her gear but I still have her old masteries where she was a high RES champion. I need to switch these to Warmaster and this should give at least another million damage.

Hope my RAID blog post was useful to you - best of luck with breaking your Hydra records.