Friday, September 10, 2021

UNM Clan Boss 69.93m damage vs 70.27m needed

I have been improving my champions from the untuned team I reported on previously and instead of Nightmare Clan Boss I have been doing Ultra-Nightmare Clan Boss. It was taking 4 keys a day to get the top chest, which was challenging timing-wise since I cannot miss any key.

Today I thought I might manage it in 3 keys but alas I scored 69.93M damage as you can see from the screenshot below. This is so close to the chest requirement of 70.27M damage! I almost did it in 3 keys :)

  

Did you have a similar case like this where you were just a tiny little bit less than required?

I am not mad or anything, I should still improve a lot as there is also the RNG and different Affinities so a lot has to improve before I can comfortably go over 70M with less keys.

I also hope I managed to pull from shards the champions I need to change from my untuned team to a speed-tuned team so I can do 2 key UNM or even 1 key.