Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Spot 10 Differences - Roric Wyrmbane - RAID Shadow Legends

I created this Spot 10 Differences puzzle in the honor of RAID's Roric Wyrmbane - the current ongoing champion fusion.

I made it difficult to make it challenging for you. It is always hard to get the balance right because there are so many different RAID players. Some solve the puzzles very quickly while others struggle so it is hard to please everyone. I did my best - hopefully you will enjoy.

Feel free to post in the comments below if you managed to solve this Roric Wyrmbane puzzle.

And best of luck to you with the ongoing fusion. If you need any support with it please refer to this blog post where you can find fusion calendar and info from different content creators.

Finally, as you probably know, you can click on this, or any other, picture in my RAID Shadow Legends blog to see it bigger - this helps especially with puzzles like this.