Sunday, August 8, 2021

My Spider Stage 20 Team - 100% Reliable - Farming 4-5 min

Here I share with you the team I use to farm Spider Stage 20 in RAID with 100% reliability (takes ~4-5 minutes).

  • These champions are much more achievable than some other teams shown as examples.
  • Ultimate Galek is the champion who provides the HP Burn and he is at level 50 and does not need anything more to get the job done.
  • Gear is mediocre. Some +12 items still on the champions.

This is not the best team, just much more achievable team than some others people displayed.

Also to give you ideas - maybe you can use my ideas and improve on them.

Here is the picture with all champions and their roles and stats.

In case someone is wondering why I reduce Turn Meter with Aox and Psylar when I want the little spiders to take turns to HP Burn the Boss - it is because they are very strong and if I let them go at their speed they kill my team. Whereas if I slow them down, they will burn the boss slower but my team is 100% safe.